
on January 1st of this year, I took this picture of a rainbow. Yesterday I noticed something weird on the top right corner of the photo. Could it be a possible UFO?
Could I have taken a photograph of a UFO? - YouTube |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 93 views views | 2,906 followers |
| Film & Animation Materia Primoris: The X-Files Theme (Main Title) | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jun 2010 |
photograph lyrics
>
photographic memory
>
photographer
>
photography cameras
>
photograph ed sheeran
>
photographer salary
>
photography jobs
>
photographers near me
>
photography near me
>
photography backdrops
>
photography classes
>
photography quotes
>
photography store near me
>
photography
>
photography websites
>
photography classes near me
>
photograph chords
>
photography hashtags
>
photography jobs near me
>
photograph movie
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét